Welcome to the Elm Creek Water Supply Corporation Community.
If you are purchasing a property and will hold the deed to the property you will be considered a Member of Elm Creek Water Supply Corporation. As a Member you will need to give us the following completed documents and fees to get started.
- Membership Transfer Form & $50.00 Membership Transfer Fee - You will be considered the Transferee and should complete only the right side of the form.
- Service Application & Agreement - Please be sure to read all four pages of the document. You must fill in all of the information on page 1, write your name and date on the top of page 2, and sign at the bottom of page 4. If you are not filling the form out in our office you must have someone witness the form on the left side of page 4.
- Right of Way Easement - Please do not fill out anything but your name on Page 1. We will fill in the property description using the residing countys property search. If you are a co-owner with another person listed on the property deed, that person must also complete an easement. Each easement that is completed must be signed in front of a notary, and bear that signature and stamp of the notary. You may notarize this document in our office free of charge.
- Warranty Deed or Deed of Trust - In order to become a member and obtain water service at your new address, you must bring us a file marked copy of your Warranty Deed, or Deed of Trust. This document must have been filed into record at the county of residence and bear the file mark of that County Clerk's office. If you do not yet have a file marked copy of your deed you may be granted temporary service that will not exceed 60 days, IF you provide us with a copy of your Settlement Statement from the closing. We will not accept a deed that has not been file marked by your County Clerk's office.
- Confidetiality Request - All records on file with this corporation are subject to the Open Records Act. All members account information is available to any party upon request. Completing this form keeps your information confidential.
IF YOU HAVE NOT TURNED IN A COPY OF YOUR FILE MARKED DEED WITHIN 60 DAYS FROM YOUR DATE OF APPLICATION, YOUR TEMPORARY SERVICE WILL BE SUSPENDED UNTIL WE RECEIVE A FILE MARKED COPY OF YOUR DEED
Renters: If you are a renter, you will need to complete a Renter's Application if you are renting a property, or renting-to-own a property. You must complete the renter's application also if your a purchasing an owner financed property. The person who is listed on the deed to the property is considered to be the property owner and member. The property owner must complete an Alternate Billing Agreement for the bill to be mailed to the renter.There is no deposit required for renters, however a renter cannot initiate service if the property owner has an outstanding balance at the address your are moving into.